Cotton Face Mask - Navy
Laadi Design's cotton face masks are made from two layers of 100% cotton fabric. The masks are sewn by the DAVA collective of Zapotec women. The fabric is handwoven by a network of indigenous families outside of Oaxaca. Your purchase generates income for more than 7 artisan families who have lost significant income due to the Corona virus pandemic.
- One size fits most adults.
- Two elastic bands go around your head.
- All masks come in a sealed bag. Wash before use.
- All mask sales are final due to hygienic reasons.
- 2 layers of 100% cotton twill with stretchy lycra
Please note these masks are not medical grade or N95s. They do follow the CDC's recommendations for cloth face masks. Follow all recommended face covering guidelines. Wash after each use.
material is comfortable and light, the design is very nice. I can't quite figure out how the straps are supposed to work--they seem very loose so I've had to tie a knot in them to keep them up.